Sunday, July 29, 2012

Aero Club of East Africa

After a quick 7 hours to Amsterdam and 8 hours to Nairobi I arrived late at night into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, Kenya. A driver took me to my accommodation for the night, Aero Club of East Africa, located in Wilson Airport.

Safe, clean, nearby, and inexpensive, this hotel/motel was recommended as a place to stay for the very short term. Wilson Airport generally serves domestic flights throughout Kenya, so staying there can ensure that you mingle with pilots, local travellers, and light airplane enthusiasts. Ryan was arriving the next morning and we were immediately going up north, so I didn't need anything too fancy for the night.

The room costs me around CAD$70 for the night, and the food in the bar was simple and affordable.

http://www.aeroclubea.com/
Bar/Restaurant area



A single room for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment