Friday, July 15, 2011

Three Weeks Left in Korea!!!

It's hard to believe, but I am now 49 weeks into Korea.. there are only three weeks left before I embark on another epic adventure through Southeast Asia.

Over this past year I have done my best to take in the sights, sounds and smells of Korea. From the relatively tame (neighborhoods, restaurants, museums, tea shops, temples, cooking classes, musicals, and hikes) to the more obscure (naked saunas, laser hair removal, cat cafes, body building competitions, international ultimate frisbee tournaments, and visits to North Korea)

I keep wracking my brain and going over all of the tourist brochures and foreign magazines for things that will give me insight.

The question is: What do I still need to do in this city? After almost a year I feel so comfortable here and yet there is always so many new things to do.

Three weeks left to take in as much of Seoul as I can. Suggestions Welcome.

The countdown begins!!!

King Sejong

No comments:

Post a Comment